For over 50 years the spirit of generosity has been central to Pickering Manor’s story. Back in 1955 Mr Henry Russell Pickering left a sum of money and his home in Newtown, Bucks County to be used as a home for retired seniors.
Over the years, Pickering Manor has expanded and grown to serve hundreds of seniors thanks to the generous gifts from friends, residents and local people.
We are very grateful to all who have given generously of their money, their skills and their time to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our residents.
You can now make a secure, tax deductible gift to Pickering Manor by completing the form below. This transaction is completely secure and safe.
Here is what your gifts can make possible:
• A gift of $200 will provide an entertainer for the residents.
• A gift of $100 can sponsor a resident’s birthday party.
• A gift of $50 could be used toward a bus excursion for the residents.
• A gift of $25 can pay for a beauty treatment for one of our residents.
• A gift of any amount can be used toward the resident’s care fund. This fund is used to aid our residents to help keep them at Pickering.