Pickering Manor offers a range of services in our licensed Personal Care area.
This area is specifically designed for those residents who require minimum to moderate assistance with their activities of daily living (ADLS).
We offer the following services for the benefit of our residents:
• Three delicious meals served daily, restaurant style, with a variety of menu choices.
• Laundry service once a week.
• Social, educational, and recreational programs.
• Assistance with dressing, bathing and personal grooming.
• Professional services are available by licensed nurses for procedures such as:
Monitoring blood pressure, Glucometer Testing, IM injections (Vitamin B12, insulin).
• Health checks carried out by professional staff.
• Emergency call response system.
• Detailed and current medical record will be maintained for each resident.
We have an active Personal Care Resident Council that exists to give residents opportunities to voice concerns and make recommendations about their care and lifestyle.
In the event of an acute illness or injury and the subsequent need for skilled nursing care, the resident will have priority admission to the first available bed in the skilled nursing facility at the current per diem rate.
Before the end of this year, our residents will be able to enjoy additional amenities such as the library, spa, and a social/activity room.
At Pickering Manor, we have 22 Personal Care rooms.
Our monthly fees include:
• Medication management (if needed).
• All meals, plus thirty items always available.
• Trips and activities.
To inquire about Apartment Living, Cottages, Personal Care, Rehabilitation or Skilled Nursing services at Pickering Manor please give us a call on:215.968.3878 or email: email@example.com. Feel free to download an application here.
We will be happy to discuss all available living options with you and your family to find the best solution for your personal needs.
Learn why so many residents and their families “choose Pickering“.