It is important for Pickering Manor to offer local and community outreach programs to benefit our residents as well as the local Newtown Pennsylvania community.
Here is a list of some of our recent Press Releases for outreach and programs:
- June 2017- Pickering Manor to hold Open House
- February 2017- Pickering Manor Hosts Free Seminar- Heart Disease- Signs, Symptoms and Prevention
- January 2017 – Pickering Manor Celebrates Supercentenarian – Rosie turns 110!
- January 2017- Pickering Manor Hosts Free Seminar on Transitions of Care
- December 2016- Pickering Manor Achieves 5 Star Rating Again!
- November 2016- Pickering Manor Presents a Special Air Refueling Video and Presentation for Veterans
- November 2016- Pickering Manor Hosts Free Seminar on Diabetes Awareness
- October 2016- Pickering Manor Hosts Free Seminar – “Medicare Made Easy”
- September 2016- Pickering Manor Hosts Free Seminar- Long Term Care Insurance 101
- August 2016- Pickering Manor Hosts Free Seminar- Making Choices for Future Medical Needs
- June 2016- Pickering Manor Hosts Free Senior Self Defense Seminar
- April 2016 – Pickering Manor Mercedez Benz Raffle Winner
- April 2016: Pickering Manor Hosts Free Seminar – Medicare Made Easy
- March 2016 – Pickering Manor Hosts Free Seminar – Estate Planning
- February 9, 2016 – Newtown PA Senior Living Center Announces New Website
- February 2016 – Caring for the Caregiver
- December 2015 – Music and Memory – Alive Inside Program
- November 2015 – Stop Senior Fraud
- October 2015 – Choices Future Medical Care
- September 2015 – Medicare Made Easy Additional Event
- August 2015 – Medicare Made Easy
For all Press and Media questions and information, please contact Admissions at (215) 968-3878 ext 1074 or Info@PickeringManor.org.